Research institute whose main goal is the development of efficient and environmentally friendly transport and transport technologies. The engineering and scientific-academic staff of the Transport Academy consists of highly qualified engineers of the transport field with PhD degrees in engineering and international level specialists. To achieve its goals, the Academy is engaged in:
- fundamental and applied research, as well as scientific developments in the field of transport;
- evaluates and calculates the level of safety of technical systems;
- is engaged in risk assessment;
- conducts technical expertise and analysis of circuit solutions;
- organizes scientific and practical seminars and implements advanced training.